Hundred thousand members today !

Atul Patankar

Dr. M. Faiyazuddin

Marvellous job done by Mr. Karira. It is a matter of joy as well as pride. My heartiest congratulations and good wishes for him.

• 1 month later...
vnatarajan

hearty congratulations and full appreciation for the excellent team-work of m/s dr kushal,karira,taurus,ambrish, atul,dr faiz & a few more who regularly participate in this rti org activity-outcome of which is seen in the membership mark crossing 100000- as i understand within a short time.

Keep it up.

vnatarajan

• 2 months later...
Network369

This is a phenominal increase as compared to previous years, this encourages people like me to take active part.

Hats off to some super active members, who take time out selflessly to answer the queries.

I wish to take up employment / job related issues, as I have around 3 decades of exprience.

mahekovoor
This is a phenominal increase as compared to previous years, this encourages people like me to take active part.

Hats off to some super active members, who take time out selflessly to answer the queries.

I wish to take up employment / job related issues, as I have around 3 decades of exprience.

please register at bighelpers.org also (if not already done) so that your expertise could utilised.

• 1 year later...
  • Super Moderator
ganpat1956

Thanks for your wishes. This thread is more than one year old and in the mean time we have added another hundred thousand members.