How effective is the video in communicating the effect or need-to-act message of Global Warming?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How effective is the video in communicating the effect or need-to-act message of Global Warming?

• Very Good
    • Good (improvement needed)
    • Bad (what are u saying?)
    • Poor (waste of time)

vamsynkrishna

Hi friends,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxNjJuEnY30

This video is our first production under our ngo UVF.

Please dont try to think about what we can do, the needed actions are very minor like switching off the electrical appliances when not needed without fail, take a walk instead kicking the gear for small distances, prefer public transport vehicles whenever possible, stop using plasrtic bags, and many more in our routine life.

If we consider it as an important thing, we will have an automatic remainder in our heart alerting us to do our part. And also, ofcourse we can do more than these, if you really care that our hard-earned should reach to our future generations and that they should be able to enjoy it!

Please dont expect me to tell about those things also!

• 3 months later...
  • Super Moderator
karira
Infact i was nto able to see the video, even!

Just click on the "play" button in the centre of the screen and the video will run.

• 2 years later...
vamsynkrishna

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, and kindly find the video below; and do not forget to leave your voices in letters and words.

• Tell a friend

Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

No members to show

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts