Top Posters For This Question

• karira

• ambrish.p

• R K Garg

• advocate rajesh

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Sanjay

Same is applicable for all OIL marketing companies (IOCL/HPCL/BPCL). If u want this in written u can file RTI application with PIO of BPCL for this information.

If you have any further doubts (related to RTI), please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

ekalavagunta

thanks for the efforts made by 'RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information'. i got my LPG cylinder refill booked on 18th day and delivery of refill very next day. This has never happend earlier. The agency used to say '20 days not over for boking refill'. After 20 clear days bet last delivery date of refill and the day of booking, make bill after 4-5 days and used to give deliver cyl after 3-4 days from billing date. Used to be 29-30 days bet delivery of refill practically. This was problem specially when college going child and mother comes to me & stay. recent posting inour portal, quoting Indian Oil Corpn Ltd letter that 'no gap required bet refills and refill-booking can be done as and when required by the customer' was very useful. All may please note that the same and spread through 'word of mouth' and copy of 'posting'.

bansal_dhanraj

Dear RKG,

This is really a useful info for general public.

As requested by other members also, please upload the copy of your RTI reply on this website.

Regards,

Dhan Raj Bansal

accessyash

Its a good on your part to share this story with all. I also shared one success story with PF Gurgaon and Delhi offices.

Please upload the " RTI application sent to Oil companies" and more importantly the "reply received from them".

Best, Amit

I thank you very much for the information. As it is almost impossible yo book a refill by phone I have to send someone to do the same. I will send a copy to my distributor.

K C S Kutty

Kindly upload the copy of the letter. In Chennai booking is accepted only after 21 days and then cylinder is supplied after 5 to 20 days.

Though I have replies but I do not know how to upload them.Will some body provide me a email address where I can mail these replies for use of all concerned.

Soon I will get reply from BPL also

Regards

R K Garg

Kindly upload the copy of the letter. In Chennai booking is accepted only after 21 days and then cylinder is supplied after 5 to 20 days.

SMS your mailing address on my cell 0XXXXXXXX

• Super Moderator
Though I have replies but I do not know how to upload them.Will some body provide me a email address where I can mail these replies for use of all concerned.

Soon I will get reply from BPL also

Regards

R K Garg

When you are typing a reply (like you did above) in the white box, you will see a button below the box: "Go advanced"

Click on that button and a new page opens.

Type your message in the box.

Scroll down till you see: "Manage Attachments"

Click on that.

A new box will open and then just upload as per instructions on the screen.

ekalavagunta

i will post the copy on 12 Jan 2010. Sorry, at this moment i could not post the details/ copy of letter.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/103663-post1.html

the above info be printed and a copy be given to distributor. If he does not book refill any time you wanted, you give letter, quoting the refusal and copy of above info. A produent person would oblige and avoid landing himself into trouble.

Thanks for the efforts in uploading the orders. I ahve downloaded the same. I have also sent an RTI application to HPCL, Bhubaneswar and IOC, Bhubaneswar. Waiting for the replies. and would upload them if it arrives.

To,

R. K. Garg

Dear Sir,

First of all very much thank you for spreading the awareness and uploading the files.Can you tell me what action can be taken if the distributor is not willing to agree even after showing them the letter.

Kindly guide me through this.

Thanking you in advance