Benifits to Baby Girl who born on 15th Aug and 26th Jan

santoshshinde1979

Question

santoshshinde1979

Hi All,

Many people told me about the government of india has decleard the rule that if Baby girl is born in India on 15th Aug and 26th Jan after 50 years completion indian independence they will get free education.

From where can I get the detail information on this. What process I need to follow if want to take the benifit of the above facilty. Please help.

Thanks,

-Santosh

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• ambrish.p

• karira

• Prasad GLN

• MANOJ B. PATEL

Atul Patankar

Santosh Shinde,

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information.

Please note that we are a discussion portal about Right to Information Act. So, we do not provide information, but help people get the same by using the RTI Act.

I believe you can get this information by making application to Public Information Officer, Ministry of Women and Child Development, 6th Floor , 'A' Wing , Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi - 110001.

My personal feeling is that there is no such scheme - but many states like Maharashtra offer school education free of cost to all girls - irrespective of their date of birth.

Sultan Sayyed

Dear Team,

Many people told me that the Government of India has declared the rule that if child is born in India on 15th Aug and 26th Jan after 50 years completion Indian Independence they will get benefits from Govt of India.My child baby boy is born on 26,Jan-2011.Can you help me that the Govt of India gives benefits to child who have born on Jan 26 & Aug 15 such as Education,Travelling,Medical etc.

From where can I get the detail information on this. What process I need to follow if i want to take the benefit of the above facility.I am Citizen of India & Reside in Maharashtra State & Currently stay in Navi Mumbai City.

Thanks & Regards

Sultan Sayyed

pallavdodhiya

Dear Team,

Many people told me that the Government of India has declared the rule that if child is born in India on 15th Aug and 26th Jan after 50 years completion Indian Independence they will get benefits from Govt of India.My child baby boy is born on 26,Jan-2012.Can you help me that the Govt of India gives benefits to child who have born on Jan 26 & Aug 15 such as Education,Travelling,Medical etc.

From where can I get the detail information on this. What process I need to follow if i want to take the benefit of the above facility.I am Citizen of India & Reside in Maharashtra State & Currently stay in Bhiwandi City.

Thanks & Regards

Pallav Dodhiya

durgaprasadd

hello sir

this is durgaprasad.d recently i have a baby girl.the baby born in jan 26th.i heard about some benefits about education and something.so please help me how to get benefits

ranjitchona1

dear sir these benefits differ from state to state. that too i think when child take birth in government hospital. you can seek information regarding this from your concern state govt may be from CM office.

ajayjangid

he will enjoy life time public holiday on his birthday ......

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.

You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

• Moderators
ambrish.p
Is there any concession or something different for the boys who are born on 15th August

Dear Member

Your post has been merged with another existing thread on the same topic/subject.Please read the full thread & follow the ways suggested therein to get the info from concerned authorities.

regards

swapna_ssg

Hi,

i want to know , if people born on 15th August get any special facilities or privileges.

Please provide me information.

Best Regards,

Swapna

dr.s.malhotra

It would be easier to remember your b'day , husbands can not have an excuse to miss it .

As far as the government is concerned , there is none .

mayur lathia

my querry is what sort of benifits is been there for the Baby girl born on 15 august. Is any special benifit for life long.

pls revert.

rgds: Mayur

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Your post has been merged with another existing thread on the same topic/subject.Please read the full thread & follow the ways suggested therein to get the info from concerned authorities.

regards

Hi,

I required the complete information about the government scheme for girls who were born on 26-Jan & 15-Aug. Please help me in this favor.

Thanks and Regards

Abdul Mateen

• Super Moderator
Hi,

I required the complete information about the government scheme for girls who were born on 26-Jan & 15-Aug. Please help me in this favor.

Thanks and Regards

Abdul Mateen

Dear Sir,

Is there any provision in the Act for the Benefits of the children born on 15th August and 26th January? If yes, what is the procedure and time limit to avail such facility?

Please reply on urgent basis.

Thanks

Amruta Thakur

• Super Moderator

Is there any provision in the Act for the Benefits of the children born on 15th August and 26th January? If yes, what is the procedure and time limit to avail such facility?

Read post # 22 - above your post !

Hi All,

Many people told me about the government of india has decleard the rule that if Baby girl is born in India on 15th Aug and 26th Jan after 50 years completion indian independence they will get free education.

From where can I get the detail information on this. What process I need to follow if want to take the benifit of the above facilty. Please help.

Thanks,

munish sood

XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules