tusharvartak

Tushar

Question

tusharvartak

Dear Friends, this is an amazing resource and I would like to thank everyone who dream of this and brought this to reality.

I am stying at building in borivali and we are looking forward to get redevelopment done for this.

The committee has been persuading with the BMC for conveyance deed which is a must for any redev initiative.

I was informed by the committee members that the BMC office has been demending bribe to release the mortgage letter (certifying that the BMC loan has been fully paid off and the building is no more a mortgage.) and the conveyance deed.

Please help, I wish to learn the process to file an RTI in this matter.

Best regards and wish you a very happy new year,

Tushar

1 answer to this question

karira

If your society (or its office bearers) have already written to the BMC asking for that letter and also reminded them about it, you can file a RTI Application to the PIO of BMC and ask for the action taken on your request letter.

Your RTI Application has to be addressed to the PIO of BMC: SAP NetWeaver Portal

(Just pick the right one from that list)

The RTI application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra. These are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide

Please read some of the other articles in the Guide segment as well as the links given under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page of the portal. These will help you during the RTI process.

Please also read this useful blog by our member jps50: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

If you have success with RTI, do not forget to post your success story here ! It will encourage others also to use RTI for their own problems with the Government or when a bribe is demanded.