how to know my pf account no

mishra.prakriti

Question

mishra.prakriti

I was working with a consultancy 4 years back and did not get my pf no. Is there any way i can get my pf ac no for that particular job.i dont even have that company's email id.

14 answers to this question

• Moderators

You can contact PF office where company was depositing employees PF and they would be in a position to provide account No. based on name, address of company, your date of joining and info received every month from company. Normally PF office does not reply such queries easily. Hence U would be required to use RTI, if no reply is received in 60 days of sending hard copy of application for account number. Pl visit:

Central Govt appln:

Effective:

Pending:

For PF matters following link will also be useful to you and your other colleagues:

PF

http://www.epfindia.nic.in

sarveshjoshi1986

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can I know my PF account number?

I am not sure whether it is there or not? I want to withdraw money from it.

So what is the minimum locking period for PF accounts?

i was working with a company in 2006 for about 11 months and had a PF cutting they are registered with karnataka PF office but i have not yet got anything from them, i would like to know if i can directly approach the PF office of bangalore and apply for withdrawal of PF.

my second query is the company i was presently working from which i have not got my PF number can we get the number.

Hi,

I used to work with DELL Perot Systems, Noida. I left that organization early this year. I forgot my PF account number which now I need to transfer my PF to my new PF account number.

Please help me to retrieve this information.

reneeshmatt

Hi All,

My wife did work in a school in Mumbai and she now wants to claim her pf here in Bangalore. Is it possible since she has lost her ac no.

Kindly help.

Thank you all for your help

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Please refer post # 2 (no of post is mentioned on top right of every post).

regards

Keshav123

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can I know my PF account number?

I am not sure whether it is there or not? I want to withdraw money from it.

So what is the minimum locking period for PF accounts?

Prasad GLN

1.You can seek such PF member by seeking such information from the old employer, or contacting EPF in 18001 t- 18005 or filing this as grievance in pgportal on line as grievance.

2. Please rest assured that if your employer remitted the amount, it is completely safe in your account with EPF.

3.Search website of EPF as they have uploaded the minimum lock in period, the withdrawal on self declaration etc in their FAQ.

nisha suman
I was working with a consultancy 4 years back and did not get my pf no. Is there any way i can get my pf ac no for that particular job.i dont even have that company's email id.
hi actually I also wanted to know the procedure.
Prasad GLN

No need to repeat. Let us congratulate EPF as they have reduced 90% by uploading entire procedure, formats in their website. By searching in website you can get every thing settled within 15 days maximum. In case of any pending issues, directly post in website of EPF in grievance section and also in pgportal. It is the best authority that could reduce more than 90% of RTI through modifying the procedure and digitalizing the entire operations. It is a complete different picture with EPF now.

Search in website their FAQ and if you fail to get your problem solved, visit back to forum after 15 days.

Prasad GLN

In a company where thousands join and leave, there is difficulty in tracing the details, you can understand their problem in tracing a decade back record.

Please provide details to employer and also search for website of EPF and read entire rules and regulations as to your eligibility and as to whether you have any credits in that account during that period.