• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karira

• spmathur

• ganpat1956

• dillip kumar mohapatra

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956

Google's statistics reveal that we have 782 users as of now, just within three days of launching the sms channel. As expected, we are now topping the list of users under the RTI category, thanks to the overwhelming support of our members.

On subscribing, I am getting SMSes containing latest RTI news/decisions,etc from rtiindia.org regularly. Which is the pinpointed URL to check these news items?

Pl help

Shriniwas Pownikar

• Super Moderator
On subscribing, I am getting SMSes containing latest RTI news/decisions,etc from rtiindia.org regularly. Which is the pinpointed URL to check these news items?

In the forums section (RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information - forums) there are various sub sections.

One of them is News & Discussions on RTI: RTI News, Circulars and Decisions - RTI News & Discussion at rtiindia.org

p.esakkimuthu

i have received an sms from this forum stating that RTI application to CIC can not be submitted through a post office. howand where the information on this sms is traceable

• 2 weeks later...

Reaceiving SMSs from RTIINDIA. Thank you so much for your fantastic efforts for the well being of our nation.

with kind regards

rameshv

journalist

Its Great success which is launched to connect directly by SMS service to members and we are happy by receiving the Messages through SMS by RTIINDIASMS program and its a better for future contacts regularly by all members in RTIINDIA.ORG .

Again thanks senior Members for these sucessful Program of sending SMS through RTIINDIASMS Portal.:)

Dear sir,

I am receivig highly useful and knowledgeable RTI infos from your new initiative RTIINDIASMS. It's really nice and very handy to know the latest on rti matters. Today I received one such info on the matter of proceedings of arms licence application ...success story-read at rtiindia.org.

I have gone through new posts but could not locate that particular post.How to locate the same and other such messages at our site for full reading. kindly help me.

with warm regards

rameshv