please share your experience

hari_srinivasan

Question

hari_srinivasan

hello all

i am trying obtain information on a criminal complaint filed by my wife against me and my family in Hyderabad WPS, CCS. The complaint was filed in Nov 2008 and as of date I have not received any communication from Hyderabad police commisserate. The first RTI petition filed by my mother was not responded to and the first appeal was also ignored...Again no response.

I have re-initiated the process sending in a first petition all over again on Feb 18th - to Hyderababd Police Commissioner. Also sent a fax copy again to the commissioner's office. Have received the delivery acknowledgement. Awaiting response.

It is now almost 15 months and I am still trying to pursue the complaint status. Just wanted to check whether other members have had similar experiences of RTI petitions ignored by police, especially in Hyderabad.

Will keep visiting this site often.

Regards

Hari

1 answer to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

If there is no information from the PIO, it can be considered as "deemed" denial of information.

If there is no order from the FAA, then you have to file a Second Appeal with the APSIC.

The Second Appeal has to be filed within 90 days of the date when the FAA orders were supposed to be received or were actually received.