How to ask the status of my complaint

Pavanvkale

Question

Pavanvkale

Hello friends,

I am living in Pune. I usually marks my complaints about the bad road conditions to Pune munciple corporation thru it's portal. Most of the times I need to keep followup for the same complaint again and again. I need to have an information from Pune corporation that how they handle the complaints registered thru E-governance ? What is the status for pending complaints ? Till when they will solve the pending complaints ?

Thanks & Regards

Pavan Kale

4 answers to this question

DineshK

Welcome Pavan to RTI Forum.

You can file the RTI application to the concerned authority to get the information. Also in some case when the reply to your normal correspondence is delayed, you can file an RTI application to know the status of your application and action taken on it by the authorities.

Please go through the guide and various links of the site to know on how to file a RTI application. Our members will be happy to assist you in case you need any help from them.

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

a. If you have filed (any) complaint on the issue, you can seek action taken report on your complaint. Please refer post # 2 & 3 for details.

b. For help in framing you application seeking road condition, please refer: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3134-roads-malkapur-town-buldhana-district.html

c. RTI application will be as per state RTI rules.

regards