income tax return main balance sheet main criditors main mera nam hai ya nahi,janna hai

ravi bhai ramraika

Question

ravi bhai ramraika

sir, i want to know a person it return are only one part in returt, in a criminal case he shows my pending amount in court, so i want to know about my name in his balance sheet in creditors, i know he is fraud,ant no i have no trasection,so he cant my name in his balance sheet in income tax return in creditors, as a i.t.rule, he will punish 3 times penalty for it,if i dont get my name in his i.t. written, when i apply for i.t.return, he object and my applicasion is dismiss, now i want go to appell, kya ve accept karege,

2 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

Your post is not clear.

What is the information you want to seek under RTI ? From whom ?

If your query is not related to RTI Act 2005, you can try: Big Helpers

Atul Patankar

It seems you want to know if your name is included in the list of creditors attached to the Income Tax return of some third party with whom you are engaged in litigation.

It seems you made application to Income tax department under RTI for copy of the third party's Income Tax return. The Income Tax department asked the third party if it can give this info to you. The party objected, and your application was denied.

Now you want us to tell you about appeal.

I believe that the appeal will have same result. The appellate authority will also deny the third party information.

In any case, it is not necessary to attach a detailed list of creditors with Income Tax return. Therefore, this information may not be available with Income Tax department.