Jump to content
  • 0

Rechange of name in Gazette






My name was changed in gazette once by my parents and want to rechange it back to the original name. Whereas all my current documents and certificates are with Oldname and did not used the changed gazette name.





1. My name in Birth certificate is Mr. X

2. I learned that my parents have changed my name to Mr. Y in the gazette

3. Whereas my name as Mr. X is used legally in all the certificates and correspondes.




Please advise how do I change my name to Mr. X as official name


Thanks in advance for any help !!!


Raj Kumar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy