How to file RTI at Indian High Comission of India, London for checking status of Passport Renewal Application

nirmalsaini

Question

nirmalsaini

Hi All,

I've applied for my passport renewal at High Commission of India, London more than 2 months back.

I have not received any communication from them. Last time when I went to enquire in person they told me that the status of my passport Renewal/Re issue is ADVERSE however they couldn't provide more details.

I've done all the homework and now ready to send RTI.

I've few questions

1) How much fee to pay in £

Well there is only one question. Rest I’ve already sorted out.

I was browsing through the HCI London website but couldn't find the fee details.

Any help?

9 answers to this question

• Moderators
ambrish.p
nirmalsaini

Tx for Reply. I think I've all the details to file RTI.

nirmalsaini

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to file RTI addressed to Regional Passport Office (RPO) Bangalore via HCI London?

I want to file RTI at HCI London which, if I'm not wrong, could be forwarded to concerned authority, RPO, in India.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello guys how r u ? here i m looking for information how can i use RTI ACT. for Indian embassy for for passport matters ? problem is that my passport was damaged in washing by mistake. for this matter one person working in embassy angry with me for nothing then i made argument with him for that. but now that person doing harassment for that even its process for 7 to 10 days but its more then 20 days he is not responding about it proper. he is delaying my passport. he is saying every time that he have sent my application for inquiry from Regional passport office in India.but i am sure he did not send it. because he did not accept my fees just keep for aside.but now every time he saying wait wait wait.please help me guy for this matter

aman

ankitpatel

Can you help me in getting the passport renewed from HCI London office.

As my passport renewal is delayed and everytime I contact the passport office of HCI London they are just giving me more and more time limits.

Please find attached a copy of my complaint to the High Commissioner of India London.

Complaint_To_High_Commissioner.docx