Jump to content


Nirmala Singh

I have worked for more than 10 Yeras in FCS Software solutions , Noida .I was a confirmed and regular employee of the company .I resigned on 1-Jan-2010 . How much gratuity amount I am eligible for ? I have been paid only 1 lakh as gratuity. How should I proceed to complain against it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

This portal is only meant for RTI related issues.

You will not get any answers to general queries here.

You can try: Big Helpers


Thread Closed

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy