Status of Voters ID Card

Prof N Nityanandam
Go to solution Solved by ganpat1956,

Question

Prof N Nityanandam

Sir,

I applied for voters ID card through online, the details are appended below. So far I have not received the ID Card. Request help for the same.

Yours truly

Prof N Nityanandam

• Super Moderator
  • Solution
ganpat1956

Please follow up your online application with an email to the State Election Commission. If you do not receive any response within a reasonable time, then you may consider raising an RTI application to know the status of your application

The Election Commission of India has given timelines for the delivery of each EPIC card (Voter card). Attached. Kindly follow it up with ERO / DEO Usually District Collector or CEO office. You can call the toll-free number 1800111950 or to state at 1950

Timelines.pdf

DineshK

Normally no confirmation is given for online application. After verification by the election office your name is added to the voter list. You should check the latest voter list available at Election office site to check your update.

For more help pls visit our site http://bighelpers.org/forum

sm_swadesh

Hello,

I also had applied Voter id card online 18/07/2011. My Application Id is 05200270. Till date i see the same status "Application is under Verification".

We should get Voter Id card within 7 days as mentioned. But here the procedure seems unending.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Swadesh Mohanty

roysydney

It is discussion :repeatedly form 6 was filled and submitted to electoral regn officer with necessary documents for my wife and daughter, but to no avail, though i have got my election card for myself which was also submitted alongwith them. What can be done now to get them. Could i file an application under rti to get necessary information to pursue my case.

Nilanjan Majumder

I wanna Know what do you mean by "A Reasonable Time" ? Is it 7 days or one month or three months or two years? Are there any rules?(give reference please) or is it just at the mercy of the ever satanic clerical class?

I'm waiting for three months and I have applied through form 6 by hand and not online..

pdhayalan

Dear sir

i will apply my voter id from our area councilor at lost five month back.i want to now my voter id status.

My name is : P.Dhayalan

area : thirumullaivoyal

Housing board

mahantagouda

1. Do you have any acknowledgment of your application.

2. Have you call or approached them to check the status.

if you done both, then file a RTI to know the information.

Else give a written request to know the status and wait for couple of weeks. Even after if there is no response then file a RTI

Rahul Moryani

Dear Team,

Hi, This is rahul moryani from indore m.p. me and my family was apply for votor id card, but we don't get it. please give me your help to get it.

Thanks

Rahul Moryani

(Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)

Hi, I have not got my voter id card since my name has been enlisted in voter list of my new resident location and it is more than 5 years. I am from kolkata 700096. Could anyone help me out how to proceed further to get my voter id card.

Even dont know the local epic centre address. It can also help me if someone can share the address.

guru_datta

sir, i was applied votercaerd on online. verification also completed.but id number is missing .

how to get the votercard at esava.

plz reply as early as possible.

vipinvinay

Dear Sir,

please tell me that how i can know know my voter and any id check on internet

please help me urgent

thanks & Regards,

vipin kumar

8x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Mobile number posting not permitted in this portal

• Super Moderator
karira
how to now voters id cards status in online

Read the full thread above (​there are several pages)