Provident Fund Withdrawal.

amolpagay

Question

amolpagay

Hi All,

I am Amol working in Accenture Services in Bangalore for last 3.5 years. I was working with Dell International, Hyderabad previously. For some reasons I could not transfer my PF from the previous company to the current one. I am planning to withdraw the amount from the old account as I already have a new account which I will continue.

I have downloaded and filled the below forms -

Form 19 - For withdrawal of the PF.

Form 10-C - For withdrawing the amount under Pention Plan.

The following options in both the forms are creating issues as I have no idea what to write there.

Form 19

1. Contribution for the current financial year -

The boxes it contains are - Month, Wages, Employee(EPF, FP), Employer (EPF, FP), period of break etc.

- I left the organization in 2005. What do I write in these boxes?

2. What is Advance stamped receipt.

Form 10-C

1. What is Region/SRO Code, Estt Code No., A/c No. ?

2. Advance stamped receipt for Pention Plan.

- When do I submit this?

General Information Request -

1. Do I need to go to Dell, hyderabad for some stamp or I can submit these two forms in PF Office?

2. In Bangalore where to submit the forms? Can I do it in Bangalore One offices?

3. Any other information is welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

Amol

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• ambrish.p

• evdnath

• jps50

• karira

Top Posters For This Question

rajpalyogi76

Anmol,

Form 19

1. Contribution for the current financial year -

The boxes it contains are - Month, Wages, Employee(EPF, FP), Employer (EPF, FP), period of break etc.

- I left the organization in 2005. What do I write in these boxes?

Complet the form 19 and submit to your employer you do not have to fill in these fields the employer (Dell International, Hyderabad) shall complete the form and submit to the EPFO and then you can ask for an acknowledgement from Dell.

Form 10-C

1. What is Region/SRO Code, Estt Code No., A/c No. ?

2. Advance stamped receipt for Pention Plan.

- When do I submit this?

About no1 A/c no should be there on your payslip i am not sure about other fields. but advance stamped receipt is required by EPFO when they settle your accounts so that they do not come back to you for this again so just put a revenue stamp and sign on it .

• Moderators

Welcome to this portal having 9000 members all over India dedicated to RTI. Nonetheless, your queries do not pertain to RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT. U should better seek assistance of a labour law advocate or visit nearest PF office. U may also refer to EPFO

alok kumar shil

I've applied for EPF transfer from EPF A/c No. MH/VAS/35600/226 to present PF A/c of my present employer M/s Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd.. Kindly acknowledge me the present status of that and the available amount of that EPF A/c.

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Alok ji

We are not service providers on PF matters.

you can file RTI application to check the status of transfer. Please refer to the blog Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html for a suggested format.

You have to follow Central Govt. RTI Rules for payment of fees.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage.

Possibly this info will be of good help to you

regards

sandeepdosanjh

Hi,

I had applied for PF withdrawal 3 months back. All the processing was done. But, to my bad luck the A/c number i gave for my PF to be credit is closed due to -ve balance in the account. Please help me out how i can get my PF cheque now. Since my PF is with Chennai govt and i am based in bangalore now.

Is there any way i can re-process/reapply for my PF or any other alternative??? pls suggest???

I contacted bank(citi bank) and they are refusing to re-open my account since it was closed due to -ve balance.

Please advise. thanks in advance.

Sandeep

jemswallter

Hi Amol,

This would be better if you submit this form by the help of your previous employer coz the (Contribution for the current financial year -[/b]

) all these stuffs are being filled by the emoployer who has the record of your PF submition.

Advance stamped receipt is like the postal ticket of 1 rs which u can find at the nearest court.

Region/SRO Code, Estt Code No., A/c No. ?[/b]: This is your entire PF number like mine is

HR/FBD/10640/39599 thien it whould be like:

Region: HR

SRO Code: FBD

Estt Code No: 10640

A/c No: 39599

You can also directely submit this to ur nearest office but for that I have no clue. I suggest you to get the phone number by the web of ur nearest office and then contact them.

Take Care

:) Rohit

[

amit_kotkar79

Res,

Sir,

Last year I submitted my Pf Form at Clolamandalam Dbs Finance Pune.

They will say u will get ur pf in 45 day now.but sudenlly after one year till date i cant recevied any status aboust my pf detail.My details as follows.

Name:-Amit Ashok Kotkar

Company Name :-Chola Business Servicess

Empl Code:-P11010

My Pf A/c No:-TN/51445/8848

I was called many time on this cust care no but i cant reveived proper gaidance for my PF.

No is 044-66798661/6

Kindly Help me on this my Pf Isse.I hope u give my proper status about my Pf A/c.

Thanking You,

Amit Ashok Kotkar

DivyaSanthosh

Its almost been 7 Months since i submitted my PF withdrawl request but i haven't seen any money to be credeited or do i get any status from them. Do any one know how can i track it ...

My PF account is in bombay, but i stay in Bangalore. Is there a third party who could help us on this.

respected sir

My self Gurwant singh meet.I worked for one year in Ramky Enviro engineers limited Hydrabad.i applied for withdrawl of my provident fund in may 2009.my details are as follows

Name :Gurwant Singh Meet

Company :Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd Hydrabad

Employee No: 1695

Ref. No.: AP/HY/32355/223

Form Submission date :- 29.05.2009

Sir, but till now i have not received any payment or any other information from the department.so i am requesting to you to look into the matter and please do something.

karthikeyanrshah

Dear Sir,

I m in chennai and i have claimed my EPf of my Ex company to bandra ,Mumabi EPF office on 22.09.2009.When i checked my status online it shows still it is in process.i have sent so many mails to them but there is no reply.Please do advice what i have to do.

Thanks

karthik

sampathckumar21

Hello,

I was working for LG Soft India and left in 2004, I applied for my PF withdrawal immediately after leaving LG, with a lot of followup and push I got 50% of the money 2yrs back. I am following up for the remaining amount I have not got the money yet nor have I got any response. The PF amount was held with the EPF Commissioner Office at KR Puram, Bangalore. I am not sure how long will it take to resolve this issue.

Please help.....

karthikeyanrshah

Dear Mr.Nath,

thanks for the suggestion but please do help us to go through the Link shown in Post # 12 above

how can i find claim status as it is already three whereas Pf claim takes only one month

As i am chennai i cant for this to mumbai is there any alternate way to get it ASAP.

Name karthikeyan.R.shah PF number EPF/MH/BAN/48249/85.

Please do help

Thanks

Regards

Karthik

Geeta Dangwal

Dear Sir,

Myself is Geeta & I am working in Gurgaon.

In my previous company my PF account No. was MH/KND/45432/255 (by the name of Geeta Pan Singh) & In my new company my PF no. is KN/34329/204.

But now our HR department confirm to us that they had mentioned my name as a Geetha Dangwal instead of only Geeta.

I had already told to our current HR department people that i wants to withdraw my PF amount but they say its not possible.

Now today they are saying that send a mail to your previous employer that you wants to withdraw this amount & they will send you documents for your ref.

Sir I wants to know that what is the easiest way to get my PF amount with docs formalities which is already delay 3 years.

Thanks for your kind support.

Rgds

Geeta

• Moderators
ambrish.p
Hi,

I had applied for PF withdrawal 3 months back. All the processing was done. my bad luck the A/c number i gave for my PF to be credit is closed

Is there any way i can re-process/reapply for my PF or any other alternative??? pls suggest???

Dear Sandeep

Submit fresh form with pf office (or get it forwarded by your previous employer) with new a/c detail. Wait for 45/60 days in case of no action file RTI application seeking seeking status of your claim.

Or apply with concerned office (enclose all docs copy of your photo id, pf slip & bank pass book copy etc.) and request them to reissue the cheque. In case of no action in 45/60 days file RTI application for action taken report on your complaint.

regards

sandeepdosanjh

Thanks Ambrish, I have issued a stated letter to my previous employer for attestation and for PF dept to re-authorize my payment.

Sachin Mandhare

HI,

I have made an application to withdraw of my PF when I left my previous company. It's been 4 months I have submitted my application. Till date I just received a small amount cheque but for remaining amount cheque PF office says they have dispatched but bank says not received. I have been calling PF office hyderabad daily from mumbai and they just transfer to some extension who doesn't know any thing. Can i send RTI query for the same.

If yes what is the process.

sasikumara

I am Sasikumar. A, Worked in E-Serve international Ltd, ( While i relieving from e-serve the name was citigroup global services pvt ltd, currently the company name is TCS ). I resigned in September 2007, This is second time i submitted the form in khandawali, mumbai. I received the acknowledgment last 8 months before.But now itself i did not get any update from pf office, I called many times but nobody response. My PF Account no is : MH/35679/25550

Please help me.