Jump to content
  • 0

Demand during A.Y 2007-08 is recovered now. Tax Credits in Form 26AS disputes with Tax Paid in Form 16.




IT dept. adjusted my refund for last Assessment year(2010-11) against demand for A.Y. 2007-08. On doing some research I find my Form 26AS showing Tax credit of Rs. 9000(approx) vs. the actually recovered(Deducted at source) Rs. 27000(approx). I have written to my previous organization requesting details of tax credit during that A.Y.


I have 30 days to take up this matter with the Assessing Officer. Unfortunately my A.O happens to be in Chennai while I am in Bangalore. Is there any means of writing to the A.O?


What should i do if my previous Organization did not credit the actually recovered Tax?


What should I do if they credited but it is not reflecting in Form 26AS correctly?



Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

This portal is only dedicated to discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005.

You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.


You can try: Big Helpers


Thread Closed

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy