Jump to content
  • 0

Change of name after marriage




I have changed my full name post marriage, for which I have got my passport, voter's ID card and driving license in new name. I have also got my name changed in the gazette of India. I am pursuing Masters in Computer Application.

When I applied for a change in name in my degree course that I am pursuing, the university officials replied that my degree will be issued in my old name in which I have the 10th passing and 12th passing certificate. If I don't get my new degrees in my new name then I will face challenges in securing a job.

I have submitted all my documents copies in support of change of name.

Please suggest what should I do ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy