dsridharan

I am very happy to introduce myself. I stumbled upon this website while browsing today and was very keen to register my name in it. I am a Lawyer by profession and i have a good experience and knowledge about the functioning of the various Departments of the Government of Tamilnadu where i was working for more than 40 years before getting myself enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamilnadu in september 2010. I am very keen in serving the community by providing them the various needs and information from the Government using the tool of RTI. My first Mission is " to track down the various cases pending in the High Court of Chennai filed by the various departmental Public Information Officers against the Orders passed by the State Information Commission, Tamilnadu." I come to understand that more than 50 cases are pending in the Courts, where the PIOs have failed to pay the penalty imposed by the State Information Commission, Tamilnadu for non furnishing the information requested by the RTI applicants. I shall continue my postings after making some progress in this matter.