Jump to content
  • 0

Name change procedure in Haryana



I have a domicile of Haryana (Sonepat) and I want to change the spelling of my name legally and get it reflected in all my legal documents like pan card, passport, driving license etc.. I have talked to many lawyers and searched many sites but have still not got a concrete answer.. Also what is this "gazette"? There is no Gazette office in Sonepat... and how ro register my changed name in gazette?


Please help.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I guess you have the original AFFIDAVIT with you. If you want your new name be reflected in all your legal document you have to file new application along with the copy of AFFIDAVIT to the concerned authorities asking for new documents with changed name.Else you have to attach copy of affidavit with your old document whenever required for your new projects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy