Act against the instalation of mobile towers in residential Area

jitin.ptk

Question

jitin.ptk

Where to complaint about the deinstallation of mobile tower in Residential Area .

Matter is as follows ,

There was a mobile tower installation without any NOC from local Authorities was going to held in our residential area few months ago , in the mean time our locality members informed about that to the Municipal Council ,

Municipal council send a written notice to the company and the owner of building to stop the installation of the tower and took its hardware down from the building and the position after six months is that the tower is still there .

please suggest me about this matter

9 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

Have you sent any written reminders to the Municiapl Corporation.

First send one or two written reminder which are worded strongly.

If there is still no action, follow it up with a RTI application as per suggestion in this blog:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

Your RTI application has to be addressed to the PIO of the Municipal Corporation.

Details of the PIO will be available on the website of the corporation, under the RTI link.

If it is not, just call and ask.

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for your State.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

Please also read the links given on the home page: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/content/

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.

amitdasmargherita

Dear sir,

As we all are aware about the fact that radiation from mobile tower is hazardus to health, but couldnot finding proper way how to remove existing towers from residential area. a public complain has lodged before the S.D.O.© Margherita,District Tinsukia, Assam (786181) as well as Margherita Town Committee raising objection for installation of Mobile Tower as well as to remove the existing Two Towers situated at Indira Colony Margherita cancelling the N.O.C. issued by the Town Committee as the N.O.C. has issued by the Town Committee without consulting with the nearby people where the said towers installed. on public demand the Town committee has already passed an order directing the Land owner not to install any further Tower as well any kind of renovation on the existing towers. Now the question is that if the said order get vacated by the superior authority where should to be knock for proper justice? as the tower's radiation is a health related problem , is the health department can help in this matter. could the health Ministery will help in this matter?. feed back pls.

smbhappy

File that RTI Application for seeking all information, from the stage of application for permission till the final clearance, including Noting sheets, correspondence, orders etc.

Also ask the copies of safety study conducted regarding the safety of the building where the tower is installed and health hazard study to quantify the effect of the radiation on the health of people in vicinity.

amitdasmargherita

There are two existing mobile towers (Airtel & Vodafone) surrounded by a thickly populated residential area of Margherita Tinali (Indira Colony), near Rontix nursing Home,Po. Margherita under Makum Mouza in the District of Tinsukia, Assam 786181. Moreover the local municipility/ town committee has not issued any permission or N.O.C. whatever for installation of said vodafone tower,the nearby reidents are in fear of radiation enuminated from the said towers. .The local people filed a petition before the S.D.O.© Margherita with a prayer to remove the said towers but no positive action has seemed to be taken yet. Now pls provide us feed back to remove the said towers from our residential area.

i m samatsinh sodha from jakhau, tal:abadasa, dist : kutch, gujarat , i want to complain againts mobile tower, in my village in resident area three mobile tower. vodafone, idea, airtel, relaince company mobile tower in resident area and near by primary school near 100 mtr. i wana complain againts thiss three mobile phone tower , where i complain for sift this mobile tower from resident area ..

i want mobile tower sift from residential area in my village jakhau , tal : abadasa, dist: kutch, gujarat , where i complain again this matter ,in my my village three mobile tower in residential area and near school, so many village people suffer in disease from mobile tower radiation,please help again this problem

• Moderators

In addition to RTI, you can scale up the complaint to District Collector and Directorate of Municipal Administration of your State, to whom Chief Officer reports.