samratkundu

Question

samratkundu

I would like to know the credentials of the project by arrow city in Pen, Raigad district. The name of the project is - arrow city manhattan. I have the following queries:

a) Whether the project is approved by NMMC (Navi Mumbai Municipal Coirp)?

b) Whether it has clear titles on whch it is building its flats and selling plots?

Thanks,

Samrat

dr.s.malhotra

dear Mr. Kundu ,

the surest way is to know it from NMMC (Navi Mumbai Municipal Coirp) , either directly or you may file RTI Application seeking this information . RTI Appl has to be as per Maharashtra RTI Rules available here :

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/centrestate-rti-rules-and-fees-3/mahrashtra-rti-rules-33/

see how to write RTI Appl .

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-write-an-rti-application-1/

Atul Patankar

Does Pen area fall under NMMC? I am doubtful. I feel it falls under Pen Municipal Council. Please check before making the RTI application. Even then, follow advice by Dr. Malhotra above.

Sreekumar KB

Arrow city manhatton is a mega township project which is near to uran. Booking rates of 1bhk, 2bhk and 3bhk are 9l, 13l and 18lakhs respectively. I want to know whether this project is legal or not. Is it approved by government and concerned authority.

Sreekumar KB

Thank you for your valuable reply. please confirm to file RTI i have to physically go to concerned Muncipal Corpn or it can be done through net. The actual place is Vatkal. it is in which munciplaity.

• Super Moderator
karira

Your RTI application has to be addressed to the PIO of the Municipal Corporation.

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.

Please read:

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-locate-a-pio-under-rti-act-2005-27/

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-submit-a-rti-application-16/

Hi Samrat,

Did you file an RTI for ArrowCity Mannathan?

if yes do share the outcome.

We invertors have a group created on Yahoo Groups under the name ArrowCity Mannathan, and we would relly like to know of the outcome of the RTI.

hi,

we also booked plot over there almost a year ago but no registration yet. we also wanted to know the legality of the plot.

Can some one provide some information about the genuinity of the Project Arrow City Manathan, in Pen, by Builder Arrow Engineering Ltd.

I have seen the advertisement since last 3 yrs and made booking for 2 BHK & 3 BHK apartment in May 2010. Have paid 20 & 30 percent of the cost to builder. Till date I cannot see any progress in the project. The office guys do not reply to any query emailed to them. I seriously doubt about this project. Please provide some information regarding the same.

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

नमस्ते.

आरटीआई India मंच में आपका स्वागत है

WELCOME to RTI INDIA http://www.rtiindia.org/

Private organizations are not covered under RTI Act.

This portal do not supply any information, but only help in getting information under RTI Act and dedicated to discussing issues related to the RTI Act 2005. You will not get any answers here to general doubts and requests for help in non RTI related matters.

satishtalnikar

You can file an RTI application with the Tahsildar office in whose jurisdiction the property is located seeking a copy of the approved ground plan and other necessary approvals. Apart from this, if you have registered the agreement for sale, the check whether the schedule mentioned therein has been deviated largely. You can approach the Consumer Forum in this regard whose office is situated in Alibag, Raigad after sending a notice to the builder conveying him your intention to approach the consumer forum. You can also obtain a title clearance report in respect of the land on which the builder is constructing the project. If you find that the tile of the land is not with the builder, then it is criminal on his part to sell any property constructed illegally thereon so also he cannot mortgage the said land with any financial institution to secure loan for construction. This might hopefully help you.

sameerthakkar

Hi,

Did you get a reply or an update. Please provide update to all on Yahoo forum.

Regards.

Any update on this? Please post update on yahoo forum with evidence if any.

Regards.

xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules

arrowcity manhattan

Dear all

This is great that you are showing great intent to be with us. We are directly going to help you to get information about us and our projects. So please visit our belapur,navi mumbai office and then go to the site to verify your doubts. The company details:

Arrow engg ltd: started in 1998 by malhotra family headed by Vineet Malhotra. Registerd office: arrow city manhattan ,village kandle,tehsil pen,distt raigad,mumbai metropolitan region,maharashtra

Project size:1545 acres

Land acquired: 1289 acres

Land use: special township

Land holding details:ownership arrow/vineet malhotra ,poa and j.v. with land owners

Goverment permissions: government resolution to develop township awarded

All these papers can be sent to you for inspection by e mail and can be inspected at our office at navi mumbai.

Site visits are taken care on daily basis.

Please email your queries at

arrowsales9@gmail.com

We would send all documents required by you all to verify the same under rti policy also.

Arrow City Manhattan? No land! No Government Approval! No Proof!

A lot of doubts about status of the Arrow City Manhattan - Panvel/Pen project. No work at site for more than FOUR years. The promoter has not been sharing any information about the project – proof of purchase of land by the Company, approval of building plan by Alibaug Town Planning Department, etc. There is little hope and serious doubt,

Please write a letter to the company and take acknowledgement due asking for the following documents:

(1) Copy of 7/12 extract of land on which the your building or plot is to located

(2) Copy of Building proposal approved by the Town Planning Department, Alibaug

(3) Allotment letter for your Flat/Plot

(4) Copy of any latest approval or communication from any government department

We request the investors to join the discussion group for update and sharing, email to Arrowcity(at)googlegroups(dot)com or ArrowCity.MahaMumbai(at)gmail(dot)com

A lot of doubts about status of the Arrow City Manhattan - Panvel/Pen project. No work at site for more than FOUR years. The promoter has not been sharing any information about the project – proof of purchase of land by the Company, approval of building plan by Alibaug Town Planning Department, etc. There is little hope and serious doubt,

Please write a letter to the company and take acknowledgement due asking for the following documents:

(1) Copy of 7/12 extract of land on which the your building or plot is to located

We request the investors to join the discussion group for update and sharing, email to Arrowcity(at)googlegroups(dot)com or ArrowCity.MahaMumbai(at)gmail(dot)com

arrowcity manhattan

Sir we request you to give your detailed information so that we could send you all information..moreover you can visit our office for all details...we would be eager to send details on web mail only to genuine people not to any fake ...so if you are true then please address your letter at our cbd belapur office and get all details.....please be our guest to see development yourself

To Arrow City Representative

Could you please give your name and contact numbers, preferably cell number?

Then I can speak to you and meet you personally.

I have visited your Navi Mumbai office personally a couple to times. I received no satisfactory response and got to see to paper of approval or land ownership. I was shown a copy of search report from an advocate and a copy of 7/12 extract that was not even in the name of the company.

I booked a 3BHK flat in your 18 story building. Now I understand that the building proposal has not even submitted to Government.

Pl give your name and contact number

Saday

arrowcity manhattan

Dear please reveal your identity first ...these false blogs are answered by our legal staff under supervision of our MANAGING DIRECTOR..Sh Vineet MAlhotra...so please come to our office and seek all the required documents

Sir

Pl give me, name and address of the person to be contacted for the details in your office at CBD Belapur as I have booked the flat there. Personal visit and meeting can be done by the genuine investor only as your representative will share info only after verification. So, you need not worry about identity and false blog. We are concerned about our investment. Pl help with authenticated information and proof. Email to your company email ID is not being replied to.

arrowcity manhattan

Respected Sir

Thanks a lot for your support.We have been working very hard on development front. The access road work (apprx. 29 kms) has been done in Beta Sector (plot area). We are planning to start registerations once permissons are granted by the government this might take couple of months more as along with already taken permissons and already submitted we have to apply to cidco airport township authority , which we would be able to apply only once development plan of cidco is approved by the government of maharashtra .we will inform you in advance for the same as we are going to send newsletter to all of our clients by end of next month regarding development plan of coming six months.

Sample bungalows are ready at site. Construction of seven buildings is also going on at site .We have also set up a factory for hollowcore Slab machines , sewerage pipe for plot machines etc and all machines have come to site and we plan to commence production by next month at site..Once again thanks a lot for being with us.Please revert in case of any query and visit me at site on any working day.

Regards

Gaurav Khanna

Director

Arrow Engineering ltd.

Arrow Group

All approvals received by us can be downloaded at website

neeta parhar

Dear Mr. Gaurav Khanna,

I believe that ur company is genuine and has faced difficult times because of downturn in the economy, nevertheless it is ur responsibility to keep updating ur investors who have parted with huge sums after placing trust in you. I have booked two plots in Beta sector and still waiting for registration. Please keep in regular touch through emails at least since u have all our contacts.So far as an investor iI have received only one email. A no of times i have tried to get in touch with Satish but he is rather too busy to revert back to calls. You may verify with him. Last time i spoke to him was about 2 months ago when he was in a meeting and he promised to return the call and to date i am waiting. I have been getting promises by your staff of progress and registrations since last 4 years.... Too long u will agree? It is now June end and am eagerly waiting for a mail from you as you have noted in the thread here. Hope you will give a positive reply.

Thank you

Manjit Parhar