Jump to content
  • 0

patta name transfer tamilnadu



where can we apply patta name transfer application? 1) directly to taluk office without vao and ri signature... or 2) vao of the concerned village?...

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

For transfer of patta, TN govt has devised a format of application that does not contain any reference to RI or VAO. The same can be downloaded from http://www.tn.gov.in/appforms/pdf-patta-transfer.pdf. Use the format to apply directly to the Taluk office. Wait for a month. If no reply is received, follow it up with an RTI application.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

patta transfer can be directly applied to the concerned taluk office with all the photocopuy of link documents.20rs fees while receving patta.you can just write in a white sheet of paper 2rs court fee stamp affixed on it.address to the deputy tashildhar.may be i week you will get if you submit at the proper counter and follow up with the r.p.t number given at the time of applying..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Ramesan Poyilthazhath

I have applied and obtained the acknowledgment on 08/06/13. But since then I am following it up with Taluk office and it is not yet cleared. Can any one help me how to proceed further

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Write to RTI metioning your acknowlegment number and its photocopy, ask what is the status of the application? thats it


Dear Sir/Madam,


It is been 1.5 yrs i bought the agri land by taking personal loan. No income except losses. i'm following up from the past 1.5 yrs. Roamed multiple times paying multiple charges.


7th Jan 2017 (2017/0103/29/050744)

16th Aug 2017 (2017/0105/29/017246)


i got join patta during Sept 2016 and got joint patta during JAn 2017.


Waiting for Patta from Ambasamudram - Bramadesam VOA.


What is the status of the application?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

File RTI Application to the concerned authority (Tehasildar or collector or Revenue officer) and seek such status of your application.

This forum can only guide citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act, and is not an encyclopedia to provide the status of each and every application filed by citizens with Ambasamudram etc.,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy