patta name transfer tamilnadu

selvabt

Question

where can we apply patta name transfer application? 1) directly to taluk office without vao and ri signature... or 2) vao of the concerned village?...

6 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956

For transfer of patta, TN govt has devised a format of application that does not contain any reference to RI or VAO. The same can be downloaded from http://www.tn.gov.in/appforms/pdf-patta-transfer.pdf. Use the format to apply directly to the Taluk office. Wait for a month. If no reply is received, follow it up with an RTI application.

mahaveerbora

patta transfer can be directly applied to the concerned taluk office with all the photocopuy of link documents.20rs fees while receving patta.you can just write in a white sheet of paper 2rs court fee stamp affixed on it.address to the deputy tashildhar.may be i week you will get if you submit at the proper counter and follow up with the r.p.t number given at the time of applying..

Ramesan Poyilthazhath

I have applied and obtained the acknowledgment on 08/06/13. But since then I am following it up with Taluk office and it is not yet cleared. Can any one help me how to proceed further

RakeshRadhakrishnan
Write to RTI metioning your acknowlegment number and its photocopy, ask what is the status of the application? thats it

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is been 1.5 yrs i bought the agri land by taking personal loan. No income except losses. i'm following up from the past 1.5 yrs. Roamed multiple times paying multiple charges.

7th Jan 2017 (2017/0103/29/050744)

16th Aug 2017 (2017/0105/29/017246)

i got join patta during Sept 2016 and got joint patta during JAn 2017.

Waiting for Patta from Ambasamudram - Bramadesam VOA.

What is the status of the application?

Prasad GLN

File RTI Application to the concerned authority (Tehasildar or collector or Revenue officer) and seek such status of your application.

This forum can only guide citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act, and is not an encyclopedia to provide the status of each and every application filed by citizens with Ambasamudram etc.,