Society Committee and Sale of Flat

AlwynCabral

Question

AlwynCabral

Hello,

I did purchase a flat in March 2010, in a registered society having all documentation and OC clear. But there has been a huge fight among the society members and the society committee has been dissolved since. The fight was so terrible that there wasnt even a society bill for a whole year. Its been more than a year now, but neither the bill name has been changed to mine, neither the share certificate. Now, I am looking forward to selling the flat, but as there is no committee, nothing can be done. What is a solution to this. There is neither a secretary, treasurer or chairman in the society at the moment too. Please help.

Alwyn.

1 answer to this question

mukesh kr
Hello,

I did purchase a flat in March 2010, in a registered society having all documentation and OC clear. But there has been a huge fight among the society members and the society committee has been dissolved since. The fight was so terrible that there wasnt even a society bill for a whole year. Its been more than a year now, but neither the bill name has been changed to mine, neither the share certificate. Now, I am looking forward to selling the flat, but as there is no committee, nothing can be done. What is a solution to this. There is neither a secretary, treasurer or chairman in the society at the moment too. Please help.

Alwyn.

hi naveen ji

welcome to the portal, this forum is for discussing matters related to RTI related issue only