Jump to content
  • 0

Employer not issuing salary slips & Form 16






What can be done if my present employer is not issuing me salary slips and not even Form-16. If 1 needs to submit tax return but do not have salary slip or Form 16, then how can I submit my return. Please guide me.



Chakshu P Mehta

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Write a letter to the incometax deptt. stating that I will not be able to submit my return as my employer(details) is not......blah, blah, blah


and watch the fun.


Gajanan Phadte

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy