Jump to content
  • 0




Can I ask my vigilance report and copy of my record of verification of my character/CVR (character verification report by concerned police authority) & antecedents at the time of my appointment from my Admin HQ?


If Yes, can some one please suggest draft RTI application.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators

Yes, you are entitled to this information. You need to request for certified photocopies of required report. Please visit:



Make effective:




Central Govt application:



If information relates to State Govt, please follow:




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy