Question

seekernew

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum and also to the RTI. I have never used RTI before. So hoping for true help..

Actually, I had recently given an entrance exam of Pune University. It was multiple choice question exam. Its result also got declared. But with my result I'm not satisfied. I mean, I have worked extremely hard for the exam. Worked even full nights on occasions. And I'm fully confident that something has to be wrong. Actually I'm repeater to this exam. So I have many doubts like this could have happened and this is also possible, etc,etc.

So, now my question is can I use RTI to view my checked answer-shit ? It was MCQ type list. Also is this possible to access question paper with standard answers ?

Maybe experienced people are aware of something more that I'm not asking. I feel there has to be some way to do something.. So guys please help me. This is very very important to me..

Regards.

2 answers to this question

karira

Was the multiple choice question paper to be answered in a OMR sheet ?

If yes, you can get a copy of that by filing a RTI application with the PIO of Pune University.

Details of the PIO will be available on the Pune University website>

Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

Also read links given on the home page: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/content/

These will be of help to you during the RTI process.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Skhanamr
      By Skhanamr
      Hello all,
                   I have given my LL.B 5th sem. exam and after declaration of result i was not satisfied (GOT ATKT in 1 sub. But my paper was good) with my result so I fill an rti to provide photocopy of my answesheet but they refused by saying that university will only give answercopy by filling their on answer copy request form other then they can't. Also the form should be fill under 1 week declaration of result. 
      After this I fill 1st appeal but the result was same. Now what should I have to do, I know you will say that go to 2nd apeal.
      But what is more beneficial in my case Complaint under section 18 or 2nd apeal under 19. Actually I have re-exam after 6 months and it takes almost 1 to 2 year disclose of my appeal. So what is best option 
      What is best option for me for fast result appeal or complaint

• Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      In our opinion no. Information which is forbidden by law or information of a nature, if disclosed, would defeat the provisions of any law or disclosure whereof is opposed to public policy, cannot be regarded as lawful and is to be ignored and no disclosure thereof can be made or directed to be made.- HC
      Once a purposive interpretation is given to Section 8, it will be found that information forbidden to be published [Section 8(1)(b)] and information available in fiduciary relationship [Section 8(1)(e)] is exempt.
      In our opinion, even though there is no express order of any court of law forbidding publication of marks [as is the want of Section 8(1)(b)] but the effect of bringing the regime of grades in place of marks and of dismissal of challenge thereto, is to forbid publication/disclosure of marks. Similarly, in the evaluation process prescribed by appellant, for guidance of its examiners, marks are only to arrive at a grade, perhaps as aforesaid to acquaint the examiners with the grading system and as a transitory stage in the shift from marks to grades.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy