Jump to content
  • 0

How to file complaints




I,m sameer kumar jain having a small business unit in narela industrial area in new delhi. Now we in narela industrial area facing all types of problem like no tap water, no street lights, overflowing drains , mosquitos menace, lots of potholes in the roads or unmotorable water filled roads, burglaries,snatching in evenings and nights to which nobody listen or take action.Even media is not interested in covering our area and hear to us. I wish to know how to bring this menace to concerned people notice and force action. Even policemen says we cannot even visit every roads as they are too bad or waterlogged.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

File RTI to concern authority asking details about disbursement made for last xyz year and last survey made by authority, certify copy of those report, action taken report on survey report, name designation and full contact address of the survey officer as well as responsible officer of your area etc etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy