University exam , asked for disclosure of answer sheet , they evaluated failed me .

horizonrays

Question

horizonrays

Hello friend i seek your suggestions ,

I am a student and my problem is that , i gave exam and i got 58% in 4 paper and they gave me 25% in one and they literally failed me , and i am sure that i cannot fail ,

so i filed a rti in the university asking for my answer sheet and answer why and how they can give me 24 marks and fail me ,

and the officer said i cannot ask these question and i wont be given answer . though he formally accepted my application stating that you will get nothing from us .

now my question is that , since sc approved that students have right to their answer sheet they can have it , but can a student question the examiner how he evaluated the answer sheet and on what basis he failed the student if student answered all the questions and student is damn sure that he wrote correct answer and his past records are also good ?

help me friends what should be done .

5 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Under RTI you can seek certified copy of answer sheet, but you cannot claim re-evaluation. If the PIO do not supply you copy of answer sheets demanded by you within 30 days of your submitting application at his office, you may prefer first appeal before the First Appellate Authority.

FIRST APPEAL – GUIDELINES

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/rtiglossary/first-appeal-60/understanding-rti-1.html

HOW TO FILE FIRST APPEAL [CENTRAL/STATE] BY jps50

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-write-first-appeal-under-rti-2/

rakeshdoeacc

If any teacher given very low marks due to personal relation ship from student

then after review of answer sheet what should be do by student

Hello friend i seek your suggestions ,

I am a student .

now my question is that , since sc approved that students have right to their answer sheet they can have it , but can a student question the examiner how he evaluated the answer sheet and on what basis he failed the student if student answered all the questions and student is damn sure that he wrote correct answer and his past records are also good ?

help me friends what should be done .

(1). Under RTI you cannot question the wisdom/judgment of the the examiner.

(2). You can seek the certified copy of the answer sheet and apply for revaluation, if allwed/permissible within the university.

(3). However you can seek th method of evaluation follwed by the examiner or break of marks for evaluation of answers or a copy scheme of evaluation prescribed for valuation and so on...

horizonrays
(3). However you can seek th method of evaluation follwed by the examiner or break of marks for evaluation of answers or a copy scheme of evaluation prescribed for valuation and so on...

Well in my application i have seek such information ,

but as i wrote in my previous post , the applet authority said that you wont get anything from us , will send you a letter stating that these information cannot be declared and are not covered under rti ,

so my question is that , even if i get the answer sheet what will i do with it ? if it cannot be re evaluated ? or examiner cannot be questioned on what basis they failed me ,

well teacher and student remain anonymous during the evaluation of the paper , but it's all about they did not do their work sincerely .

It's just that i cannot fail in one paper and pass in rest with above average marks(60%) .

guide me folks what should i do ?