• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kirank

• dr.s.malhotra

• smbhappy

• skmishra1970

skmishra1970

Dear Malhotra Sahab Ji,

First many many congratulation to win a fight against your right. Secondly to nice post of the various judgements of DCDRF and NCDRC. Really it will be very usefull for the forum member. I feel shortage of words to give you thanks for this usefull post. Thank U so much.

SANJAY KUMAR MISHRA

1224, SEC.19, PANCHKULA.

skmishra1970

Dear Mr. Malhotra,

Thank you for the usefull post of order dated 13-9-2011 of DCDRF Mohali. This will help me to plead my case effectively before DCDRF Chandigarh-I and as well as other member of this forum too. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dr.s.malhotra

With reference to post #10 :

it is a day of great satisfaction . An official from O/o Ld. Deputy Commissioner Ludhiana today visited me at Mohali and delivered the requested information [ albeit with a minor glitch] and a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- .

I am closer to my target .

• Moderators

Salem [Tamilnadu] Dist Consumer Forum has ordered on 29-12-2011 supply of information and payment of compensation of Rs.5000/- to RTI applicant for non-supply of information. It is posted at

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/DCDRF%20SALEM%20291211-INFO%20AND%20COMPEN.htm

skmishra1970
With reference to post #10 :

it is a day of great satisfaction . An official from O/o Ld. Deputy Commissioner Ludhiana today visited me at Mohali and delivered the requested information [ albeit with a minor glitch] and a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- .

I am closer to my target .

Dr. Malhotra, Congrats. for your winning journey.

bhandaridilip

Congratulations ! for your successful winning. With this win you have opened a new door for the RTI Act from which on can go to The Consumer Forum.

• Super Moderator
Pune Dist Consumer Forum Main has ordered payment of compensation of Rs.15000 and expenses of Rs.1000 on 29-11-2011 in CC No. 564/2010 to Shri Haribhau Kakade. Order is in Marathi. In this case, SIC had ordered supply of information on 14-05-2010. Compensation was for mental agony due to deficiency of service by PIO.

Even if it is in Marathi, please upload a copy here so that all such orders are in one thread.

At least members will be able to refer to the numebrs/names, etc.