Jump to content
  • 0

Regarding address pio of social welfare department of uttar pradesh



Sir, i want to know that to which pio i hv to send the rti application for the social welfare department of uttar pradesh and where do i hv to submit the fee for an rti.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

You can file a RTI application with the PIO. Details of PIO will be available on the website of the organisation/department, under the "RTI" link. List of UP government websites is available here: http://upgov.nic.in/upinfo/allsites_1sep.htm.

Or simply call that office and ask "Who is the PIO in your office under the RTI Act 2005. I want to file a RTI application." ?


Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for UP.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide


Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ


These will be of help to you during the RTI process.


Please also read:




Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hi ,


I am omprakash and i want to know about logging a case with RTI on Social Welfare Ghaziabad UP for the annual scolarship .


Description : I was student of MCA from ABES Engineering College in Year 2009 . all other students had receive his scholarship for the year 2009-10 but i am not receive my scholarship where as my father is physically handicapped and Income less than 60,000/ Year .i am Schedule Cast student, i also take education loan for study in MCA course.

I talk to with my college they were said i am not receive your scholarship from welfare , but when i talk with Welfare Society Ghazibad they were said that i have no sufficient fund for give your scholarship.


Finally i want to know about RTI on fund description for the year 2009-10 that where they can invest scholarship fund where as all fund receive from Lucknow Nidesalay.

I hope you help me !!!


Thank You

Om Prakash

XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

Dear Om Prakash



Let them reply in writing & file RTI application with PIO of Deartment for details.


RTI application as per: UP RTI Rules 2005 - Guide


Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy