Jump to content
  • 0

Suspension with chargesheet.

Himadri Shekhar


Hello, I am Lakrishna Bhattacharjee, I am an officer in a nationalised bank. I am suspended on false and vindictive grounds and for more than one year I am kept suspended without furnishing any charge sheet. Can I take the help of 'RTI' regarding the progress of departmental proceedings?since, vigilance manual stipulates submission of charge sheet within 3 months of suspension. Please help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Yes! Dr Malhotra is right. You should file RTI application with the concerned authorities to get relevant details.you can also approach this forum to get help in drafting rti application.

All the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy