SBI Complaint unanswered

Harsh Dadhich

Question

Dear sir/Ma'am,

I COMPLAINED FOR BELOW GIVEN MATTER, ON 25-10-2011, STILL I AM WAITING FOR RESPONSE,

MY ACCOUNT IS CREDITED ONLY ONCE, AS I REQUESTED TWICE FOR THE SAME, WITH REF OF BELOW GIVEN COMPLAINT NOS.

1.AT42922759298

2.AT42922759287

AS THEY SAID THIS SHOULD TAKE 12 WORKING DAYS AS MAX TIME, I AM VERY MUCH MENTALLY BOTHERED.

now i request to credit my account with 2600/- immediately.

KINDLY REVERT ASAP.

/* complained as on 25-10-2011*/

My name is, Harshvardhan Dadhich, i have an account with my name,

Account No : XXXXXXX,at NCRB jaipur branch

i have made a transaction at 24-10-2011 at 03:57 at HDFC bank ATM, at naigaon, Mumbai, of withdraw 2600/- , twice,

the machine responded with message "unable to proceed" ,(*** while debited my account wroth 5200/-)

then i have made a transaction at ICICI ATM at naigaon, mumbai, with transaction no: 1365 (did withdraw successfully, BUT showing 2600+5200 debited from my account)

i request you to credit my account by RS 5200/- immediately, because i need funds urgently.

kindly suggest for further process ASAP.

Regards,

Harshvardhan Dadhich

(Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)

11 answers to this question

• Moderators

Please refer:

Bank problems:

BANKING PROBLEM.doc - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

This is called failed atm transaction. Please keep photocopies of slips of failed transactions [ink on original slip vanishes after some days]. Now you should get refund of amount wrongly debited plus compensation of Rs.100 per day [per failed transaction] from 8th working day of your lodging complaint with the bank where you are having account. 12 days period is reduced to 7 working days from 27-05-2011 by RBI.

You may also visit:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/48890-rti-help-atm-failed-transactions.html?highlight=FAILED+TRANSACTION

SBI Customer Care Service 750-1020-918 available for at all India support and help with available..SBI Customer Care Service 750-1020-918 available for at all India support and help with available..

SBI Customer Care Service Numbers-750-1020-918 available for at all India support and help with available..

SBI Customer Care Service Numbers-750-1020-918 available for at all India support and help with available..

It is shameful of a PSU Bank, which claims the largest in the country to use the voluntary forum dedicated to RTI for publicity purposes and repeatedly posting 8 times in some other thread instead of replying to that complainant directly.

Moderators, kindly delete the post and inform SBI not to stoop so low for publicity.

Edited by Prasad GLN