Jump to content
  • 0

Municipal Corporation of Delhi- How can I get certified copies of Orders/documents related to self owned property?



I own a plot in south delhi. I need certified copies of Orders/documents related to my plot (with incomplete construction thereon), which were issued by the MCD but either never reached me or reached me via other sources in photocopy form only. How can I get certified copies of Orders/documents issued by Dy Commissioner (SZ)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator
  • 0

I am ready to file an Appeal as the documents have not been supplied to me within 30 days of filing the RTI application. The list of PIO's and APIO's for MCD is available here. MCD record is available at 3 locations i.e. MCD Head quarters, Town Hall and Zonal Offices. Before filing RTI, preferably one should know which file is required for fishing out the record and apply accordingly.

Can anyone help me draft the Appeal?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy