Toll Tax at samkhiyali and surajbari Toll Plaza Kutch Gujarat

bhavshdan

Question

Dear Sir,

I wan to know how much toll will pay of Kutch vehicles.I want to required also government generate a letter to pay half toll at Samakhyali and surajbari toll plaza in Kutch Gujarat.And send soft copy to email id xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules.Because they are chitting with ordinary public who is not known about half the toll of Kutch passing vehicle.kinldy provide the letter issued by government

6 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

RTI can be used only for getting information available with the public authority. It is not a tool to for the government or public authority to do what you want.

You can file RTI Application with the PIO of the toll contracting authority - State PWD or Municipal Corporation, as the case may be, and seek the [1] certified copy of toll contract awarded to M/s ......................... [2] total amount paid by the contractor till 31/12/2011 etc.

WRITE/SUBMIT/SAMPLE RTI Application by Kushal: http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-write-an-rti-application-1/

SUBMIT RTI APPLICATION by Karira http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to-use-your-right-to-information-4/how-to-submit-a-rti-application-16/

Hello,

Respected Sir,

I feel bad to inform you that in Sarkhej near to ahmedabad , There is a toll Tax booth & as per my information

the contract wih Goverment of that company to collect toll tax is almost over as per BOT project. But still they collect Toll tax from people illegally.

So pay private attention to this topic. I am eager to know your answer & your reaction.

Thank You.

Regards,

Karan Shah

(M) (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the controlling authority i.e. PWD / Municipality etc and seek [1] certified copy of Contract Agreement [2] Accepting Letter of BOT project ..................................(name of project).

Also please go through the suggestions of our members in following threads on similar issues::

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/search.php?searchid=148067

Yogi M. P. Singh

Hon'ble member. When the contract between government and company is over then why toll tax is being charged illegally. In view of your friend , an RTI communique must be submitted before PIO government to seek the information regarding the contract under subsection 1 of section 6 of R.T.I. Act 2005 with the request to made available sought information within time as specified under subsection 1 of section 7 of R.T.I. Act 2005. For detail take the help of material available on this website.

Hello Sir,

I have researched on toll booth project & there are many contracts of toll booth collector that collects toll tax had been completed the contract with GOVERMENT under BOT & BOOT Project.

So I don't know where & how apply for this complain & where to submit it. So plz. guide me.

Thank you.

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Please go through the earlier posts in this thread.

regards