kikirthi

Sucess obtained through RTI, while to stop the illlegal Mining activity. hehe!

kikirthi

"NAMASTHE"

Dear All, I obtained the justice and Learnt to Got Success while I Learnt and obtained Sufficient information from the this Admin. earlier in my Previous thread Link is here by:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/68065-sucess-getting-justice-through-rti.html, Sh.Prasad Dhirendra ji had Appreciated.

i had filght and won an hard battle in the Illegal mining Activity in the Ancient Jaina Vestiges in the Acheological Survey of India Protected Monument in the MADDUR TALUQ OF Mandya District in Karnataka. where the State Department of Mines and geology of Karnataka had issued the 5 licenses to the Parties for stone quaring, I used the power of the RTI and Communicated to vaious Deaprtment of the State and the Central offices and followed through RTI and won in cancelling the licenses of the said parties, Even the Strong Laws of the Archaeological Survey of India couldn't able to stop the mining activity.

i could able to Succeed, i'm very Happy to use the Tool. I'm Very Gratefull to the Admin. for giving the opp. to use and Contact the Learn head persons like SH. prasad ji, karira ji, & JPS ji . I'm very thank full to them......Viaji kirthi, Mandya

karira

Congrats on your success !

srsrinivasan

Congrats. I appreciate your social service -Srinivasan

BIJAI

Congrats for Bravery Social work.