Jump to content

views and clarification


Recommended Posts

I would like to know whether information can be sought for under RTI, if some grievance is posted for redressal at any of the web-sites hosted by a Government department like Aap ki sunwai launched by Delhi Chief Minsiter or Empoloyee's Provident Fund Commissioner office, when such web-sites call for on-line complaints/grievances and there is a regular acknowledgement by way of grievance number communicated, following lodging of such complaints. I have some doubts whether information under RTI can be filed only in respect of communications sent by hard copies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy