about supreme court order for showing answer sheets

Guest GrvSmr

Question

Guest GrvSmr

I want to know that is supreme court order is only for showing answer sheets to students, is there any thing if a student is not satisfying with the evaluation of examiner,

I filed a case in high court jaipur to see my answer sheets of b.tech under rajasthan technical university(RTU) kota. after two visits by me and a notice by my lawyer of filing contempt for not obeying order given by high court to show me answer sheets within 2 months. RtU called me and shown answer sheets which correctly indicates that answer sheets are not correctly checked, solutions of 8 marks are simply cut, and given 1 or 2 marks out of 8 in some solutions which are the same in my textbook. there is a difference in marks given inside and outside of sheet in 2 questions. in some questions marks are over marked by 0. simply given 0 out of 8 and 16 in some questions. rtu officials said that we can't object on marking by examiner and supreme court order is also only for showing copies to students, no body can go against marking by examiner.

please tell me whether i filed another case in high court for revaluation of sheets is there any provision for it? These peoples are making fun of my hard work of 1 year.

2 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

That Supreme Court order was to disclose answer sheets under RTI. It was not for reevaluation of answer sheets.

For reevaluation, you will have to follow the rules laid down by RTU.