PF Transfer pending for past 8 months

premnath.c

Question

Hi,

My PF transfer in application to my current Employer has been processed and despatched by my previous employer to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner's office (RPFC), Bandra, Mumbai on 11th July'08.

I cannot find any details on their website epfindia.nic.in.

I had requested for the PF amount to be transferred from the Accenture -MH/BAN/45665/17767 to KN/BN/13842/008139.

Please advice on how to proceed.

Regards,

Premnath

• Answers 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• ambrish.p

• karira

• jps50

• dr.s.malhotra

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Mr. Premnath

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

You can file RTI application for the purpose.

For help please go thru the link/s given below:

1.RTI Application For Central Govt Info (by JPS 50 Sir):

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html

2. Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir):sample RTI application as attachment

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

3. Details of CPIO & FAA:

RTI_OFFICERS DETAILS

Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .

regards

dsilvashweta

hello, i wanted to know how can i check if a P.F has been transferred from one place to another or not and how much is transferred? i have been looking all over but i cant find it how to check. please help.

• Moderators

Please obtain statement of account, which will indicate transfer by visiting:

PF

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/ambrish-p/641-pf-account-details.html

EPFO

If your request for transfer is long pending please follow following links:

Long pending? :

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

Central Govt application:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html

Dear Sir,

My PF is pending transfer from the Delhi PF office to Gurgaon pf office since 2007. In 2007 Delhi pf office sent a letter to Gurgaon pf office with a cheque and annexure K. I was also sent a copy of the letter for my reference. Till date I was under the impression that the amount has been transferred but when I received the pf statement from my current employer which did not show the balance from previous organization I was pretty surprised. On contacting the Gurgaon pf office, they refusesed to acknowledge the receipt of the annexure K.

Kindly suggest a way to get the amount transfered from previous employer to current employer

thanks

Umang

prafulla_bal

Dear Sir,

I was summitted the 13(A) form for transfer my previous a/c to my new a/c.could i know it be tranfered or not? if not how can i transfer the same.?pls help.

Previous a/c-OR/5060/00002100

NEW A/C-OR/6263/48

Thanks

Prafulla

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Prafulla

No of post is displayed on right side (top) of every post. Please read 2nd and 4th post of this thread.

regards

Dear All,

I was working for 4 years in ICICI bank and have moved to RBS in June this year. I had requested for the PF to be transferred to my new organisation.

However even after 3 months, my new organisation says that form 13 was sent to ICICI but they have not received it. But ICICI has confirmed that they have sent it on August 11, 2010.

Kindly help me in this.

Vachan

I have joined Grasim Cement Kotputli (Raj.) in the month of june-2009, I submitted the PF transfer form to my previous employer (prism cement ltd. satna mp.) to present one (Grasim Cement Kotputli Raj.) still the PF amount is not transferred to my new PF account.

OLD PF no. – MP/JBP/9014/123

NEW PF no.- RJ/16125/260

can you inform me the transfer status? Please

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

U can file RTI application with PF office for status of transfer. Please refer post # 13 (just above your post) for details.

regards

Respected Sir,

I was summitted the 13(A) form for transfer my previus a/c to my new a/c.on july 2009.

I have joined Grasim Cement Kotputli (Raj.) in the month of june-2009, I submitted the PF transfer form to my previous employer (prism cement ltd. satna mp.) to present one (Grasim Cement Kotputli Raj.) still the PF amount is not transferred to my new PF account.

OLD PF no. – MP/JBP/9014/123

NEW PF no.- RJ/16125/260

can you inform me the transfer status? Please

Hi,

I am s/w engg and I need help for PF.

My PF from previous employer is transferred by them on 13th Feb 2009 to RPFC, Pune.

But RPFC, Pune is not updatating status of PF transfer to current employer.

I raised givance but no use.

Please help me on this.

sanjeevtripathi

I was working in rswm banswara in 2008 and then joined rites ,sector 29,rites bhawan-1 gurgaon.I applied for transfer of my pf in 2009 through form no.13to p.f office udaipur but the application was rejected but I do not recieve the rejected application till yet and also reason cannot be traced out why application was rejected.

again I send application form no. 19 so that I can withdraw my p.f but again I recieve letter from p.f office udaipur that send form no.13.

The form no.13 has been send on 1st of oct 2010 but till date transfer of p.f to gurgaon

has not been taken place.

So my quary is why Sub regional office of p.f udaipur is rejecting my application and not transfering the p.f amount .My account was RJ/6379/11713.

• Moderators

I have left company A and joined company B. In Company B I have applied for PF transfer(PF of Company A to PF of Company B). Now I have decided not to work any more for family reason and want to leave Company B though transfer has not been completed. My queries are:

If I leave company B now, is it possible PF account money of company A will get transfer to Company B though I am not employee of company B?

otherwise how can I resolve this issue now?

Please help!!

Barnali...

• Super Moderator
I have left company A and joined company B. In Company B I have applied for PF transfer(PF of Company A to PF of Company B). Now I have decided not to work any more for family reason and want to leave Company B though transfer has not been completed. My queries are:

If I leave company B now, is it possible PF account money of company A will get transfer to Company B though I am not employee of company B?

otherwise how can I resolve this issue now?

Please help!!

Barnali...

Your post has been merged with another existing thread on the same topic/subject.

Read the full thread above and also read: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/ambrish.p/641-pf-account-details.html

hi i recently joined another company.I juz transferred my pf account.I want to know whether my pf account is transferred or not.Also i want to know the amount of money in my pf account.

Could any body please give me some information :(

Priyanka_Jain

Hi,

I left my comapny A in Jan,2009 haing PF deposit in Noida branch.

Then I join company B(having PF deposit office in Wazirpur) and initiated PF transfer in April, 2010.

Now I am in company C (Oct,2010).

I want to know the status of my PF transfer that I started from company A to company B. Company B HR is not helping me in this regard. I want to confirm whther my first PF transfer is completed. If not, when will it be completed or can I cancelled that and start new transfer from A to C and B to C.

I tried checkoing on online PF transfer link but it is saying that no request received.

Instead of depending in Company B HR, is there a procedure for checking the status of my PF transfer. And if it is blocking at some point, can I do something on my own to complete it.

Thanks

Priyanka