Misconducting Personal Interviews for the post of LDC @ Embarkation Headquarters , Mumbai on 30/5/12

deeptip

Question

To, Date: 4th June '12

The Head ,

Embarkation Headquaters,

Sub: Irregularities at the selection venue for the post of LDC on 30/5/12 @

(Embarkation Headquaters - Mumbai)

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring it to your notice that the Personal interviews conducted were imappropriate , misguiding & leading to a very disappointment to the candidates in many ways.

The irregularities were as follows:

1. Why the typing test was not conducted for all the candidates called for the interview as mentioned in the call letter.

2. Why peculier candidates were asked to prepare balance sheets, MS-access, Power point Presentation & HTML.Whereas candidates from various fields BA, B.Sc etc. were just called for typing test.

3. Candidates had come from all over India, expecting to compete with other candidates based on the typing test & personnel interview but were shocked to find that the selection was going on the basis of additional qualification in Computers apart from Typing Test, which was not the criteria mentioned when application were called for the LDC post.

4. I would also like to bring it to your notice that Mr.Bhatnagar who was conducting the personnal interviews was behaving rudly & said that the typing test will be conducted after the selection of the candidates.( How a candidate can be first selected and then undergo Typing Test?)

I hope you will look into the matter & see that no cheating has been done in the selection procedure. Also i request you to arrange a typing test for all the 220 candidates again if possible.

Rgds,

Needful Candidate

1 answer to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.

You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

No one here can help you solve your grievance against poor recruitment.