Jump to content
  • 0

ration card




what a person has to do get name entre in ration card after marriage and migration and avoid lawfully let the person not entre the name by other source.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear sir,

what action should one person take on someone who without main title owner permission of rationing card and his concern get delete the name of family person.how to get the officer name who did help to this job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

The head of family of ration card holder or any of family members named therein can seek certified photocopies of papers and orders for deletion of name by filing RTI by referring:



How to make rti application effective? - Blogs - RTI INDIA- Right to Information



Mahrashtra RTI Rules - Guide


He can also ask for names, designation of all employees and officers involved in deletion process.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy