Question

KARNATAKA

Dear Sir,

WHETHER THERE IS ANY FORUM TO REDRESS THE GRIEVANCIES OF JUDICIAL OFFICERS (UNDER SUSPENSION). NO RULES AND LAW APPLIES TO THEM.

HON’BLE HIGH COURT APPLY ITS OWN RULES. THE OFFICERS ARE KEPT UNDER SUSPENSION FOR 4-5 YEARS. ARTICLES OF CHARGES BEING FILED AFTER 10-11 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF SUSPESION.

ON APPROACHING THE HON’BLE SUPREME COURT THE WRIT PETITION IS DISPOSED BY A SINGLE SENTENCE WITH A LIBERTY TO APPROACH THE SAME HON’BLE HIGH COURT. CAN ANY BODY ANTICIPATE JUSTICE FROM THAT SAME HON’BLE HIGH COURT.

ON THE BASIS OF DEFENCE DISCLOSED IN THE WRIT PETITION, THE DOCUMENTS ARE TAMPERED, MANUPULATED AND CREATED.

MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR FREE LEGAL ADVICE. IF NOT IS THERE ANY LAW FIRM IS DARE ENOUGH TO FILE COMPLAINT IN RESPECT OF SUCH MANUPULATIONS AND FIGHT FOR SEPERATE FORUM.

IF INTERESTED GET FULL DETAILS FROM ME AT

xxx@yyy.zzz

Dated 14.11.2008

1 answer to this question

sandeepbaheti

This portal is meant only for RTI related discussions.

If the action of High Court is in contravention of any rules, then you can bring it to their attention by asking for explanation under RTI. However, if this is in conformity with rules, there is nothing much that you can benefit from RTI.

In case your query does not pertain to RTI you may please take it to our sister site http://www.bighelpers.org