Jump to content
  • 0

Reservation Candidates in Open Category



1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

By filing a RTI application with the PIO of the department that organises EAMCET.


You can file a RTI application with the PIO. Details of PIO will be available on the website of the organisation/department, under the "RTI" link. Or simply call that office and ask "Who is the PIO in your office under the RTI Act 2005. I want to file a RTI application." ?



Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for the Andhra Pradesh.

These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide



Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ



These will be of help to you during the RTI process.



Please also read:



Time limits specified in the RTI Act - Guide

How to submit a RTI Application - Guide

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy