manu.

Question

i am student of engineering college.i am final year student.to filling a Gate form it is compulsory that student should be student of final year,so it is declared by HOD/principle. but my HOD said that if You have 75% attendance than i sign but in Gate application there is no rule that student having 75% attendance only that student allow to sit in Gate examination. so can i ask HOD for giving me attendance of all students through RTI because HOD sign on those student form who does not have 75% attendance.

3 answers to this question

Yogi M. P. Singh

]As you have stated , it seems that H.O.D. is not impartial to its practice as well as not transparent to allotted work. You may seek the afore-said information under subsection 1 of section 6 of Right to Information Act 2005 from the PIO of the college with request to made available sought information within stipulated time as specified under subsection 1 of section 7 of Right to Information Act 2005. Materials required to submit RTI Communique can be downloaded from this august site dedicated to promotion of transparency act.

• Moderators
ambrish.p
]As you have stated

Dear Mr. Singh

a. Please use default font size and colour (only).

b. Please follow the same in your future postings.

regards