Jump to content
  • 0

PF withdrawal in Delhi and Hyderabad






I am based in Delhi and urgently need to withdraw PF money from two accounts in Delhi and one account in Hyderabad.

What is the correct procedure for doing this in the above cases? PF consultants seem to shy away from taking up individual cases. Is it possible to do this without a PF consultant? Else, provide me information of PF consultants who would take up my case.

What is the time by when the amount would be transferred to my account?

Also, what is the quick procedure for knowing balance in these accounts?




Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators

Prerana Nath ji


Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information


For this u need to fill the form no.19 (Employees's Provident Fund Scheme, 1952) and Form No.10C (Employee’s Pension Scheme, 1995)

and you can withdraw the PF deposited to your account by your previous Employer.


1st case : Take the same forms to your old company and with the help of your HR dept you can fill it and get the form signed from the authorized person. After that you have to again go to PF office and submit the form/ get it submitted, you will get an acknowledgement receipt. 45 days( normal course) from that your money will be credited to the bank account number you specify in the form you are filling in (you will need the MICR code of the bank for that) or you can opt for money order also. You will get a letter from the pf office before the money gets credited to your account. It will have the details of how much will be credited

Forms available here: EPFO


2nd Case:

If the company is closed or if the employer refuses to cooperate?


If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:

1.Manager of a bank.

2.By any gazetted officer.

3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'

Provident Fund Organization).

4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.


For details please see: PF Guide(by Taurus Sir) :

RTI India - taurus


members please feel free to correct me


Possibly this info will be of good help to you

Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy