manav bharti university salon (h.p.) verification of documents

krishansingh

Question

krishansingh

Untitled-1.jpgsir,

i have passed b.a. from manav bharti university salon (h.p.). i want to verify my documents because i have passed my graduation a distance learning collage.so i want to check my documents. i am sending you my certificates copy. verify the certificates. and send me a confirmation massage on my e-mail address. my e-mail address is emails not permitted on this portal.

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

12 answers to this question

krishansingh

sir,

i have passed the b.a. from manav bharti university. i want to verify my b.a. certificates because i have passed my graduation a distance collage. so i want to check my documents. please verify my documents and reply me on my e-mail not permitted on this portal

• Moderators

Your query does not relate to RTI Act 2005 to which this portal is dedicated. We guide members to access information from govt. by using this law. For your benefit, please visit home page of this portal and success stories at Post your RTI Success here

You may directly get in touch with University.

SACHIN MEHROTRA

i have passed PGDCA 2011-12 from manav bharti university salon (h.p.). I want to verify my documents .so I want to check my documents. I am sending you my certificates copy. verify the certificates.

SACHIN MEHROTRA

I have passed PGDCA 2011-12 from manav bharti university salon (h.p.). I want to verify my documents.so I want to check my documents. i am sending you my certificates copy. verify the certificates. and send me a confirmation massage on my e-mail address. My PGDCA Information is given Below :-

Serial No : 00000224048 (Second Semester)

Admission No. : R11PGDC0828

Registration No. : MBU-1111-20557

Sachin Mehrotra

S/o Shri Shanker Ji Mehrotra

Prasad GLN

I am surprised to receive so many queries from every week from members seeking confirmation of their own marks sheet. The usual procedure in certain states is that immediately after receiving marks list, college authorities will enter in a register yearwise, Reg.No wise, and then issue marks list with acknowledgment. Once it is noted in Register and given by college, it is authenticated. I do not know as to how distance marks list is being issued, as even that marks list for private candidates will be sent directly from University in the name of candidate.

Some thing appears fishy as candidates are not believing the marks they have obtained, vis a vis their actual performance and may be it is the reason they are getting doubts (In one such University from Bihar, when a candidate attempted one answer out of 5 in PG , he secured marks list for 90% in that subject)

So it has to be confirmed whether the university is recognised or not and then file RTI Application seeking certified copies of answer sheet for double confirmation.

koteswararaonerella

Verification of the documents cannot be done in tyhe RTI Portal and if these distance mode students wanted to find out whether this university is RECOGNISED etc., they can apply to UGC (University Grants Commission) New Delhi who will be able to CONFIRM the affiliation of university.They can better try this.

• Super Moderator
karira

By "verification", they mean to say that whether mark list / degree is genuine or not.

I am also confused....if someone took admission into a course/university, went to classes himself, gave the exam himself and then received the marksheet/degree, then why do they want to verify their own mark sheets !

I have never got any marksheet/degree verified ever...nor has any employer ever asked me to verify anything. Has situation changed these days ?

Looks like some marksheets./degrees obtained fraudulently by them by paying money and now they want to check whether they are "genuine" or not.

harinder dhingra

I agree with Learned Mr Karira that people/students who are checking the authenticity of mark sheets and degree/s have either not attended the University/College or were too naive not to verify the genuineness of the institution/s.

Kuch too gadbad hain in sab qeries main.

harinder dhingra

koteswararaonerella

You are very right my friend Dhinga, present day students be it regular or distance mode education ,merely seeing the adds they jump and apply for admission and aftre /when they are about to FINISH they get one hundred doubts which they could have got before joining.This is purely due to lack of seriousness/interest.

Prasad GLN

@ Prasenjit Mondal -Open forum is not for individual canvassing /marketing and if the guidance is in larger public interest , kindly post the same as  @krishnasingh  may not be waiting for personal guidance since 2012, and those who need guidance to day or tomorrow  may learn from open response from you