Jump to content
  • 0

Hyderabad RTO : Creating Problem




Hi All


Recently i face issue with RTO of Hyderabad.


I Bought Second had car in HYD & I was 3rd Owner. Actually 1st Owner was cerntral Govt Employee so TAX was exempted for this car. Then Some once else bought this car & he owner got transferred.


Now i bought this car & Car manufacturing date is 2001 Nov.


When i applied for Owner Transfer then it got transferred & i can see all details online in AP RTO website.


Issue : But i went to RTO office asking for my smart Car i.e. RC then they are saying that we can't issue RC because TAX is showing as Rs 0 so i told that this car was owned by central govt employee initially so tax was exempted & i told you issued RC for second owner with Rs 0 TAX mentioned in RC then what is wrong with ME ?


But they told me that you have to pay tax ... they are not ready to listen any thing.


Please help...


Car Registration is valid till 2016 & life tax was exempted initially.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

This forum is dedicated for discussing issues related to RTI only. We neither have any information for supplying to those in need of them nor do we render any other service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Prasad GLN

File an RTI Application before RTO in the following lines:

Application seeking information under RTI Act.

1.Name of Public Authority: P.I.O, RTO Office........Hyd

2.RTI Fee: Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order.

3.Name of Applicant: Name and full address.

4.Brief facts: Procedure for obtaining Smart Card for Vehicle No......transferred on.......,

5.Information Solicited: Please furnish information

a. Through certified copy of directives for obtaining smart card as per brief facts mentioned.

b. Reasons for declining issue of Smart Card to the applicant

c. Procedure to be followed with prescribed printed forms for obtaining Smart card by applicant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Moderators

You may file a detailed complaint to RTO with copies of relevant documents and request for RC again. If no reply is received within one month or matter is not resolved, file RTI by referring:


Long pending? :




A.P. RTI RULES - Guide


Make effective:


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy