Jump to content
  • 0

RTI to Welfare Society in Haryana




Dear SIR,


I want to know some details regarding information of welfare society.

To whom i will have to address if a welfare society registered in Haryana and doing some building construction activities with huge irregularities with/without tender process.


Information regarding this will be beneficial to all other peoples who are members in this society. will it be a public information officer of welfare society or public information officer in haryana,Two MEMBERS of this society making huge money in the name of welfare.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

If the welfare society is a Public (Govt) Authority then you directly file a RTI application with their Public Information Officer (PIO) for seeking information (documents/records) from them.


If the welfare society is a Private Body, then, please refer to the following link for seeking information from them:



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy