Huge amount in suspense A/C of ATM Transactions

sharadphadke

Question

sharadphadke

It is reliably learn that Though the ATM transaction is successful it is not recorded properly to customer's account. i.e. this time the customer account is not debited even if he has withdrawn money.

Considering the transactions of ATM this type of case are also high and this transactions are of the reverse way where amount is NOT debited to customer accounts but dispense by machine and collected by customer. It is a Human nature not to speak of this and there are billions and trillions of rupees are in suspense accounts of banks. Bank share holders can check this figure and give me for use.

It is also learn that failed transaction money is siphoned out under false claims launched on some non existent branches and are taken out. most of the Banks I have checked have "0" number branches and they also use service branches to report failed transactions plus non existent branches.

ATM machines are not well equip through CCTV footage. This helps "SERVICE PROVIDERS" and hence less cash found in Cash Bin is misappropriated and not properly accounted. Service provider when contacted personally and shown one ATM balancing report they claimed this excess money is the money which machine has pushed in the bin i.e. rejected by machine and plus if not collected in time. Now as per RBI rule RBI has directed Banks not to pull money from delivery window till man collected it and hence there are less failed transactions.

Even there are complaints that ATM dispense counterfeit notes even though there are good directions of RBI.

Most of the Banks on ATM have only one i.e. face identifying camera and this makes difficult to catch service provider. I wish to work on this subjects one by one with the help of honourable members and I need points for starting first subject of members choice.

As on June end there are 99218 ATM machine or points in operation.

Now member point out which point should be taken first.

By the way a news to our honourable members with the help from our full group I am happy to announce that I have filed a complaint against Bank of India for supply of False Affidavit / Cheating around 1100 person by nor paying compensation / creating false documents etc. etc. and process of FIR is in process and take time. On getting the FIR I will post success story with full cover-up.

My hats off to JPS50; Karira; Dr. Rajan; and many more uncountable friends. I think on register of complaint people will start receiving payback which I hope. It has taken me 33 months to reach this stage.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet