Jump to content
  • 0

Regarding Birthd Certificate

Rushikesh Meharwade


Hello everyone,


In my birth certificate my mother has put a name for which there are no documents but her name is different. I want to change it. But Ward people say I need documents of parents at the time of my birth which I dont have is there any other way I can change the details of my mother name in birth certificate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy