Jump to content
  • 0

RTI to Bangalore Traffic police for CCTV evidence



Dear RTI advisers,

I would like to send an RTI request to the Bangalore Traffic police Dept in Whitefield, to get a video surveillance of a junction at a particular time. This is concerning an unnecessary road rage behavior which scared me and family and had to drive away to avoid this drunk driver. I would like your help in writing the appl;ication requesting the relevant information, copy of video details on CD for further my concern.

Please also let me know to whom I must be addressing the same in the Karnataka Police department to get a fast response and the details needed.




Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

Instead of asking for CCTV coverage, why dont you file a complaint with the DCP Traffic describing the incident in detail and requesting him to conduct an investigation based on the CCTV footage.


If they do not take any action on your complaint within a reasonable time, then file a RTI to follow it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy